Prime Steakhouse Seasoning
Whether it's a flat iron, ribeye, t-bone, or filet mignon steak, our freshly ground Prime Steakhouse Seasoning will bring out the delicious, umami flavour of your favourite cut. Experience our Steakhouse Seasoning on more than just beef, try on:
- Grilled vegetables or tofu
- Seitan steak
- Chicken or turkey meatballs
Ingredients: Spice, parsley, minced onion, minced garlic, coriander, kosher salt, smoked paprika, oregano
A few grilling tips:
- Allow your steak to warm up for 30 minutes before grilling.
- High heat will give your steak a good sear. Then move the steak to a cooler part of the grill and cover until it reaches the desired doneness.
- Let your meat rest for 10 to 15 minutes once it has reached about 5 degrees less than the desired temperature.